this is too painfullll for me to bear:/
I dunno if I want this anymore): just extraction itself is making me regret my decision to put on braces. I cant stop tearing after the anasthetic went off. this is insane. I still have to extract two more adult teeth.:/ I am dead.
have one day mc today.but nevertheless I had to drag myself to school cos today's got lab.I almost died during lab today. during briefing, when the TA was briefing us on mass spec and nmr stuff I almost fainted.and sigh I had to sit down and listen, just because I had no strength to stand.:/
thank God for journey mercy. driving in such a ''want-to-die'' feeling was pretty insane. but anyhow I'm home, safe and sound!((:
thank God for friends that will always be there for me and with me((: thank you you you.((: lovelovelove.
I figured I have been sleeping too much. I need to start studying. I have so many assignment and projects due. I am so dead. Six more weeks to exams. I need to do this. No matter how tough its going to be. I will and can do this. Because He is in control, above all. jiayous pple!! we can do this.((:
p.s. I'm kinda bo-geh now. so I will no longer be as talkative already. and be more demure:X lol i am always demure OKAY!((: plus no more smiling :D anymore but (: hahaha sigh. things pple do, to do braces.