happy 20th birthday tzehoe!!(:
nephewnephewnephew!!
one year older, one year wiser hopefully.:/
my teeth feels like they are going to drop anytime. they are so painfullll. and I cant even chew for nuts!)): semi-liquid diet. I was eating grapes for lunch and I spent like 30mins on ONE grape. *faints. I give up. I have to eat porridge.:/ eeww. I still insist porridge is for ''sick'' pple.:/ sigh I'm really not a fan of porridge.
went out for dinner at IMM today. I bought BABY FOOD so that I won't die for tmr's long day in school. because nus dont sell porridge i think, at least not for sci.:/ and tmr is my supposedly 8-8 day again. BUT adrian lee CANCELLED his lecture tmr!!((: wee. he is so love-able for once.heh
As the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
this is for you.
I pray for you this prayer today. That even if you feel like you're going to crumble and die, I'll always be there. I feel hurt seeing her going through all these trials and dealing w so many issues. I pray Lord, You'll help her handle them. To turn her mourning into dancing, to give her comfort, refuge and strength. To grant her peace that comes from You. To let her know that You'll always be there, providing her all she will ever need. I pray that she'll know that You are always in control, above all. I pray that You'll continue to watch over her, to provide her with Your perfect rest. I pray that You'll remove her anxieties and worries. I pray that You'll just be there with her and grant her sleep and remove sleepless nights. I commit a friend whom I love dearly into Your hands.thank You Jesus for always listening to my prayers.