Thursday, January 15, 2009

REUNIONs

I got an intuition, I am going to grow sideways very soon.

Well, let me summarize my eating plans.

16JAN- cousins' reunion cum luke's 21st DINNER

17JAN- s43 + lijun reunion DINNER.
Ahh I am super sorry I can't watch red cliff two w you guys because I promised my other friends to watch with them ages ago.

18JAN- maternal side reunion DINNER
and adriel's 21st DINNER

21JAN- s11 reunion DINNER cum celebrate linwan's 21st(:

22JAN- chem geeks reunion DINNER

23JAN- paternal side reunion DINNER

24JAN- parents birthday DINNER

25JAN- THE ACTUAL REUNION DINNER ON NEW YEARS' EVE.((:

Well, by the time the eve of cny comes by, I would have already have eaten about EIGHT dinners.:x I AM SO GOING TO GROW SIDEWAYS, before I even start on my bah-guas.

Today school was rather insane, but oh wells I am done for the first week of school, tmr's FREE DAY!!(: time to sleep and YAY.

tasks to do:
read-
reason and persuasion text chps 1,3,4.
clayden chp 18
I hope to get my clayden and stats text soon.
that's all I can think of for this weekend. But bad enough for a first week.):