Went for sep briefing. And now I really do not know whether to go for sep or summer program. Well sep will be the better choice, but srsly I have no idea whether I will be selected as the few to go. Summer program on the other hand is only a five weeks commitment and you can clear eight more mcs. Sounds good, with no additional fees but your airticket there and accomodation expenses; but because its either mexico, toronto or the states, its really going to be pretty costly though just for a mere five weeks. HMM.
Went for reason and persuasion lecture one. Its the first time I attend a philosophy lecture in my entire life. It was pretty interesting though I can get kind of lost from time to time and I get pretty frustrated at myself. But thank goodness there is webcast so I can re-watch the moments I blank out or am lost.:x
You can't win an argument.
You can't because if you lose it, you lose it;
and if you win it, you lose it.
You can't because if you lose it, you lose it;
and if you win it, you lose it.
I am halfway through the first book of the year.*applause please. Yes and I must say its a pretty thought provoking and really interesting book. Will update more when I come to the end of it.(: Well faith in deed is faith indeed.