And I salute all teachers for doing such a great job at being patient with all the kids and the willingness to take up this challenge. Three cheers for them!
Brought xishan pri kids out for a day to sentosa. Well I guess this time its more for the exposure rather than the pay. Working with kids is really quite a challenge I must say. They are really hyper and I have spent the day chasing after a bunch of kids the whole entire day. And doing all the saikang available from carrying the barang barang to getting kids to listen and not run insanely towards the sea. And to my surprise, they still have loads of energy even on the ride back to school.
CHER TEACHER CHER
kids are really cute when they are cute but horrid when they aren't.
I don't regret my choice of not becoming a teacher.(: