Wednesday, September 24, 2008

b a c k

s u r p r i s e .
i'm back to blog after 2years odd.
memoriesmemoriesmemories.
i miss-
2006-
year we mugged like mad,
but the company i had.

days spend in the lab,
stressed and UN-sad.

but everything is worthwhile.

thank you pple for making this journey
making it fun-filled and all.
thank You, Jesus for placing all these pple in my life.
for without them; it will never be the same.

times have changed.
hectic hectic hectic
i pray i wont be too caught up with the world.
because everyone is so.

i pray that You will be the centre of my life.
i pray that You will be glorified in things i do.
i pray for more love for the pple around me.

''But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ..''
-Philippians 3:7-8

i miss days spent so carefreely.
i miss times like operation 1229.
i miss stupid expeditions we would go on.
i miss jc times.
sorry for blabbering. but i really miss the past.
even though i know, all must go on.:/

work is piling up and i'm flooding in them.
time is running out and i need to catch up w them.
assignments and commitments to fulfill.
be still,
and know You are God.